- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Opportunities in Russia, Aalto University Espoo
3.12.2019 @ 16:30 - 19:30Vapaa
What kind of prospects does Russia provide for foreign firms and foreign graduates? How to build a career in/with Russia? How is it to work in Russia? What are the future prospects for the Russian economy? What can we expect from Russian politics after 2024?
These and other questions related to future developments in Russia will be discussed by invited keynote speaker and experienced discussants at the seminar. A floor will be given also to Russia experts on their views of building a career in and with Russia. The seminar language is English.
16.00 Registration and coffee
16.30 Opening of the event: Riitta Kosonen, Professor, Aalto University School of Business
16.35 Keynote by Vladimir Miklashevsky, Senior Economist, Strategist, Danske Bank
17.10 Panel discussion among invited discussants:
- Venla Laakkonen, Director for Marketing and Sales, YIT
- Pia Sarivaara, Ministerial Adviser, Ministry for Economic Affairs and Employment
- Veera Laine, Researcher, Finnish Institute for Foreign Affairs
- Sinikka Parviainen, Analyst, East Office of Finnish Industries
- Patrik Saarto, Journalist, Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce (FRCC)
- Moderator Susanna Niinivaara, Director for Communications, Ministry for Transport and Communications
18.30 Networking with refreshments and food
After the seminar, you have a chance to network with the experienced and future Russia professionals. The seminar is free of charge and open to everyone interested in the topic. However, prior registration is required. Kindly register by 30 November by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is organized by the Finnish-Russian Commission for Scientific and Technological Cooperation/Working Group for Social Sciences and Finland’s Russia Club in cooperation with Aalto University School of Business/CEMAT and East Office of Finnish Industries.
Welcome to the seminar!